Working With Us
In our advisory role, we never take custody of client assets. We utilize Schwab Institutional, a division of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., as the custodian of client accounts and as our primary broker. Client assets are held by Schwab in separate accounts registered in each client’s own name (no co-mingling). Our relationship to Schwab is arm’s length with no exchange of funds between Schwab and Lincoln Capital.
With client service being a top priority, we provide clients with:
- 24/7 online account access through http://www.schwaballiance.com/
- Monthly brokerage statements from Schwab Institutional
- Quarterly Portfolio Reports from Lincoln Capital Corporation
- Emails and newsletters with economic commentary and Lincoln Capital’s investment outlook
- Meetings, emails, and calls at client request
Throughout our 25 years of service, our primary objective has been to help clients define and achieve their investment goals. Measures of our accomplishments are found in the many long-term relationships we have established with both our individual and business clients.