Frequently Asked Questions
Please click the questions below to discover the answers.
How is Lincoln Capital different from your typical stock broker?
Unlike a typical brokerage firm, Lincoln Capital is strictly a fee-only investment management firm. The firm does not sell annuities, insurance, limited partnerships or other commissioned products. The firm is not affiliated with entities that sell financial products or securities. No commissions or finder’s fees of any form are accepted.
Do you only work with clients who live in Rhode Island?
Will client information be kept confidential?
We keep all client information strictly confidential and have a written privacy statement outlining our commitment to confidentiality that is distributed to our clients.
Will you provide references?
Yes, references are available upon request.
Is there a minimum engagement amount?
Where are my assets held?
Are my assets pooled with other client's assets?
How do I receive information about my account?
- 24/7 online account access through http://www.schwaballiance.com/
- Monthly brokerage statements from Schwab Institutional
- Quarterly Portfolio Reports from Lincoln Capital Corporation
- Emails and newsletters with economic commentary and Lincoln Capital’s investment outlook
- Meetings, emails, and calls at your request